APHON Corporate Membership provides a multitude of benefits and services thought
the year. Services and benefits include:
- recognition – by more than 3,300 members
- educational opportunities—commercially supported symposia at the
APHON Annual Conference and Exhibit
- complimentary registration—one full registration at the APHON Annual
Conference and Exhibit
- free publications—APHON Counts newsletter, Journal of Pediatric
Oncology Nursing (JOPON), and eNewsletter
- annual listings—APHON Web site, APHON Annual Conference and Exhibit,
APHON Conference Program Guide
- discounted member rate on APHON products and publications
- reduced fees on mailing lists
- corporate member plaque.
Annual corporate membership dues are $3,000. APHON
corporate member status is available to organizations that support the goals
and mission of APHON.
This is a nonvoting membership extended to a single-designated corporate
the corporate membership application.