Introduce your colleagues to APHON—and share the vision
APHON realizes the strongest recruiting tool for new members is our own members' personal endorsement. And, now through August 1, 2013, for every member you recruit, you receive the following rewards:
- One free month of membership
- One entry into a drawing to win one of these exciting prizes
- Complimentary registration to the 2013 annual conference in
- Airfare to APHON Annual Conference and Exhibit
- One free year of APHON membership
When members participate in the Member-Get-A-Member campaign, they:
- strengthen the APHON community
- provide greater recognition of the pediatric hematology/oncology nursing profession
- improve educational and networking opportunities for all members
- enhance your colleagues' careers
Not sure how to get started?
- Call APHON at 847.375.4724 or e-mail email@example.com to ask for membership materials and distribute them to colleagues at work.
- Share the benefits of membership with coworkers and be prepared to answer any questions. You may want to have a copy of the JOPON Nursing journal and APHON Counts on hand.
- E-mail referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org and APHON will send them membership materials. Every time one of your referrals becomes a member, you are entered into the prize drawing as well as receive another month of free membership!
- Tell your colleagues to visit the APHON website at www.aphon.org. The Web site has complete information on membership, benefits, upcoming courses and educational resources. In order for you to receive credit, be sure your name is on the bottom of your referral's application where it asks "recruited by" so we can reward your efforts.
- Host an APHON open house for your colleagues.
- Encourage colleagues to attend courses or the annual conference.
- Bring your potential recruit to the next local chapter meeting. Show them how, through APHON membership, they can become a part of a strong professional network that supports pediatric hematology/oncology nursing as well as their professional development.