Reply To: Renewal

• Susan Burke

December 24, 2021 at 12:11 pm
    Lydia,
    I think you may have reached out to the wrong organization. I think what you may be referring to is NP certification through Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB).  I am sure if you call them after the holidays, they will be able to help you.
    Susie

——————————————-
    Original Message:
    Sent: 12/24/2021 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Renewal

Hi
    I recently purchased my ceu for renewal. When i printed out the test I realized I had the wrong test . I wanted current concepts pharmacology 2021 and instead I have the one for 2020. So I’m assuming I also paid for the wrong one ?
    Can you please help me , I do not want the 2020 version.
    Thank you so much and happy holidays
    Lydia campbell
    Sent from my iPhone

————————————————————
    This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
    =================================