APHON Continuing Education (ACE) Center
We are excited to announce the return of the APHON Continuing Education (ACE) Center!
As the premier association for pediatric hematology/oncology nursing education and resources, we make it as easy as possible to continue your education. The APHON Continuing Education (ACE Center) is the new way to make sure you are up-to-date on trends and best practices to help your patients and their families in one convenient location.
The ACE Center Provides Access to:
- Self-Paced Courses for Independent Study
- Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing (JOPHON) NCPD Articles
- NCPD Certificates for Completed Courses
- APHON Signature Courses
- Foundations of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing: A Comprehensive Orientation & Review Course: 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Pediatric Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation 3rd Edition
- Preparing for the CPHON® Exam: eLearning Case Studies
APHON Member ACE Center Experience
Active APHON Members receive unlimited, FREE access to all 1-credit NCPD courses. There is no annual limit to the number of courses you can take, and new 1-credit NCPD courses will continue to be added throughout the year.
Nonmember ACE Center Experience
Not a member of APHON? Nonmembers may purchase ACE Center education activities by visiting the ACE Center. Nonmembers must create an APHON account login in order to purchase courses.
After completing the activity purchase, nonmembers can then access their courses in the ACE Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is new in the ACE Center?
- The new and improved ACE Center allows you to access your purchased courses and active course catalog directly within your APHON.org account.
- Only log in once! After logging into APHON.org, you are already logged into the ACE Center.
- What has changed from the old ACE Center?
- Active APHON Members will receive COMPLIMENTARY, FREE access to all 1-credit NCPD courses.
- There is no annual limit to the number of 1-credit NCPD courses you can take through your APHON membership.
- There is no more NCPD Bank of 10 credits per year that members must keep track of – access all of our 1-credit NCPD courses for free with your APHON membership.
- How do I access the ACE Center?
- Log into your account at www.aphon.org
- Hover over “My APHON” and select “ACE Center”
- How do I take courses?
- Within the ACE Center, click into any of the available courses.
- Select “Take this Course”. You will then be directed to complete the checkout process.
- After checkout, you will see directions to your new course, OR you can access all your purchased courses in the ACE Center by clicking on “My Courses”.
- Where are my previously purchased courses?
- Course data is being imported into the new system, please be patient as we improve this member experience.