Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing Careers
APHON’s enhanced Career Center is your go-to resource to find a new pediatric hematology/oncology nursing position or to recruit qualifies candidates. As a member of the National Healthcare Career Network, APHON’s Career Center gives you access to a network of more than 200 top healthcare associations and professional organizations, increasing your reach to more than 1,500 job postings or thousands of resumes.
Advance Your Career
If you are searching for new employment access the career center to complete one of the following tasks:
- Free profile posting—Post your professional profile online today.
- View all jobs—Browse all available positions, including peds hem/onc APRN, nurse educator, clinical research nurse, registered nurse, and more.
- Job search—Refine your job search using specific criteria, and create a search agent to receive e-mail notifications that match our criteria.
- My account—Save up to 100 jobs in your account to view and apply to later.
Recruit Qualified Professionals
Post your job opening in APHON’s Career Center and gain access to over 4,000 pediatric hematology/oncology nursing professionals and allied healthcare providers.
- Specialties—View demographic information on our members.
- Job posting rates—Single rate and discounts for placing multiple listings.
- Post a Job—Use the online posting form to find qualified candidates, such as pediatric nurse practitioner, licensed practical nurse, nurse director, and more.
- Manage jobs—Update job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings.
- Search profiles—Review the professional profile database and receive e-mail notifications when new profiles match your criteria.