The Instructor Course is open to nurses who:
- is a Licensed registered nurse
- is a current APHON Pediatric Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider
- is an APHON member*
- has two years of clinical experience
- is a current Certified Pediatric Oncology Nurse (CPON®) or Certified Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurse (CPHON®)
- has a bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
*If you are not currently an APHON member, you may join and register at the same time.
Instructors participating in the course will receive:
- Access to the PowerPoint slides and notes through the Instructors online community
- Exam administration instructions
- APHON Pediatric Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Instructor Card
Course registration will close on September 6, 2023.